Get to know the Central Library with our photo scavenger hunt! Simply upload a photo of two (or more!) of the completed tasks below to social media using #hclphotohunt between 9 - 15 November.
Scavenger Hunt tasks:
- Go to the Graphic Novels section, find an interesting picture and use it to create a meme (you can use the editing tools on Facebook).
- Spot the Difference: there are two similar images located by the brain. Take a photo of them and circle the difference (you can use the editing tools on Facebook).
- Use a New Zealand atlas to find Whale Bay, Raglan.
- Re-enact a book cover of your choice.
- Find Honu in the children’s area. Take a photo with Honu, practising social distancing.
- What famous book adapted to a movie won 11 Academy Awards in 2004? Find the answer by the Kathleen Glenn Room.
- Who is the World’s second richest Author? Find the answer in the Young Adult section.
- What is the English translation for Ngaa Koorero Tuku Iho?
- Take a photo of yourself issuing from the self-checkout machine.
- Find a book that has been made into a movie or TV series.